Making your Bundle Account More Secure with 2FA
Great news! Two Factor Authentication is here! 🔐🔒
We’re pleased to announce that your Bundle accounts now support Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
We know that 2FA has been highly requested, and we appreciate your patience!
When 2FA is enabled, you will log in with the same username and password, but you will be required to enter a time-based one-time pin (TOTP) shared with you via email or from the Google Authenticator app.
Setting up 2FA
Login → Select Profile by clicking your photo on the top left corner of your screen → Select Security Settings → Select Two Factor Authentication → choose your 2FA option; Email Authentication, Google Authenticator, or both.
For Email Authentication:
- Click confirm.
- Next time you have a withdrawal, we will be prompted to validate with a code sent to your email address registered on Bundle
For Google Authenticator or Both.
- Follow the Prompts
- Ensure you have the Google Authenticator App
- On the Google Authenticator App, select the + sign at the bottom right corner
- Scan the barcode shown or copy the code shown
- Next time you try to make a withdrawal, you will be prompted to validate with a code from the app or sent to your registered email address.
What are the Benefits of Two-Factor Authentication?
- An additional layer of security on transactions.
- Identity Protection
- Easy Implementation
Making Sure Your Account is Secure
We will always continue to make sure that your Bundle account and all of your assets are always safe and secure, but you as a user should also be careful not to compromise the security of your account.
- Never share your login details with anyone. No member of the Bundle team will ask you for your Bundle login details or any OTP shared with you.
- Always crosscheck the address in emails and promotions you receive. All Bundle emails will come from an address with bundle.africa domain i.e email@example.com.
- The official Bundle website address is www.bundle.africa
- The official Bundle social media accounts are @/bundleafrica on Instagram and on Twitter.