Bundle will be supporting the LUNA airdrop
The current Terra network would be converted to Terra Classic network, as Terra will be launching a new network. Furthermore, the current LUNA token would be renamed LUNA Classic (LUNC), while a new token, LUNA 2.0 (LUNA) would be launched.
The Terra team would be launching an airdrop to compensate holders of LUNC and we would be supporting this airdrop for all eligible holders.
Here is a timeline:
- May 30th at 1 pm W.A.T: LUNC (Old LUNA) trading on Bundle will resume.
- June 6th: Deposits & Withdrawals for LUNC (Old Luna) will resume on Bundle wallet.
- July 23rd: Trading will commence on Bundle for LUNA (New LUNA).
- July 31st: Commencement of distribution of LUNA airdrops (New LUNA) to Bundle wallet.
- August 3rd: Deposit & Withdrawal capabilities for New LUNA (LUNA) will be available on Bundle.
- December 31st: Commencement of monthly 2nd phase of airdrops over a 24-month period until 2024.
Detailed Distribution Plan
This plan is based on Terra Network team’s distribution plan.
- Your Total LUNA (New LUNA) allocation = Pre-attack LUNC holders airdrop ratio x User pre-attack LUNC holding + Post-attack LUNC holders airdrop ratio x User post-attack LUNC holding
- Pre-attack LUNC holders airdrop ratio: LUNA allocation (35% of total allocation) / Eligible Pre-attack LUNC Supply.
- Post-attack LUNC holders airdrop ratio: LUNA allocation (10% of total allocation) / Eligible Post-attack LUNC Supply.
For more information, please refer to the following:
Bundle reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Will Bundle Support the Terra network airdrop plan for LUNA 2.0?
- Yes, Bundle will support the Terra network airdrop plan.
Why isn’t Bundle listing the New Luna?
- Terra 2.0 is a new token that may pose a higher risk and may be subject to extreme price volatility, therefore we need to spend more time completing due diligence and research on the new LUNA.
Bundle will list LUNA 2.0 from the 23rd of July 2022 but the date is still subject to change.
What will happen to the LUNA I had in my wallet before the attack?
- The previous value of LUNA you previously had in your wallet is going to change from LUNA to LUNC (Luna Classic) and would be tradable from Monday 30th of May 2022.
When can I start trading the new LUNA 2.0?
- The new Luna token should become tradable on Bundle from the 23rd of July 2022 but the date is still subject to change. We are monitoring the situation closely.
When will I get the Terra Airdrops for all LUNA holders?
The first airdrop will commence on the 31st of July 2022.
Subsequently, from December 2022 onward; monthly distributions would be done over a 24-month span.
How will I know which category I fall into?
If you had any LUNA balance in your wallet as of 14:59 UTC 2022–05–07, this means you fall under the “Pre-attack” list.
All LUNA holders as of 16:38 UTC 2022–05–26 are considered to be under the “Post-attack” list. Both categories of users will receive an airdrop from the 31st of July 2022.