A Snippet on The Bundle Native Token
At this point, we are sure you have heard of BXD or you have earned some BXD. If however, you still don’t know about BXD you are reading the right post.
What is BXD?🤔
- BXD is Bundle’s own digital token, built on Binance Smart Chain.
- BXD is like any other crypto, but it’s special because it gives Bundlers the power to participate actively in making important decisions at Bundle.
How can I get BXD?🥺
As a Bundler, there are soo many ways for you to earn BXD. Here are a few;
- Social Earning: You can earn BXD by publishing content on Bundle to drive in-app engagement and from sharing content from Bundle on social media.
- Airdrop: Get free BXD airdropped into their account either during promotions or campaigns. Currently, we have done 2 airdrops and there will be more to come.
- Referrals: When you refer people to the Bundle app, they are rewarded with BXD under the refer and earn program.
What makes the BXD unique?
- BXD token represents community governance, which means holders are able to partake in different decision-making processes including votes, suggestions and inputs on the Bundle App.
- BXD allows Bundlers to get value by allowing you to earn the majority of value generated from their collective contributions.
A Bundle of opportunities 💸
BXD is the queen of range, and once the token becomes tradeable you can use it for some of the following;
- Governance: As a holder of the token you can influence the development and direction of Bundle by voting on product features and network reward allocation proposals with BXD.
- Fees rebates and trading discounts: You can use BXD to earn up to a 50% discount on fees. BXD will also be the tool for discounts on other services on the platform and fee rebates.